Monday, July 26, 2010

What kind of oil do I put in a CR80 Honda transmission gear dirt bike?

1) This is a MOTORcycle not a bike!


2) Check your owners manual.


3) Go to Honda's web site and find out!


4) Ask in the MOTORcycle section!


5) Call your local Dealer!What kind of oil do I put in a CR80 Honda transmission gear dirt bike?
Using the word bike as slang for a motorcycle gets you into the Cycling category when you let Yahoo Answers automatically place your question. We are bicycle enthusiasts.





You need to post your question manually into Cars %26amp; Transportation / Motorcycles.





I mean I could guess that it is gear oil, and most gear oil is 70 - 90 weight, but if I were you I wouldn't trust my guess.What kind of oil do I put in a CR80 Honda transmission gear dirt bike?
Ask in the motorcycle section, this is for bicycles.
Yahoo answers fails again...!

No comments:

Post a Comment