Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What happens when youdrive with no gear oil?

Had my clutch changed, buti just figured out they putnot a drop of gear oil back in. Drove nice and easy for 700miles but they day I go to put her on the freeway and see if the clutch would hold I got a problem. None of the gears on the lower have of my shifter stick unless in driving like I'm breaking the clutch in except now I have to kind of mess with it a couple of time to get it in those gears.





Soo what problems come from driving with no gear oil? And is it too late to just have it put in now and see if the problems go away, or would they even be corrected this late just by adding the fluid?What happens when youdrive with no gear oil?
You had to have a leak. You wouldn't have driven 700 miles with no lubricant . The bearings would be in the bottom of your Tranny ! If you continue to drive it , you're gonna make a bad situation worse !
  • discount makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment