Monday, July 26, 2010

How much gear oil for a 94 Suzuki sidekick?

I just had to put on a new clutch the gear oil had to be drained out. They just put 2 bottles of gear oil back into it it's still not full. Does anyone know how much or many bottles of gear oil I need to fill the thing? I just went all the way down to Autozone to get these 2 bottles it's kind of far from me I'd like to know how much so I can get the correct amount this time.





1994 Suzuki Sidekick 2 WD, 1.6 V8, 2 door, manual obviously = )


Thanks to the nice person who helped with my original question about where to get the clutch I ended up ordering from Carolina Clutches in Greensboro.How much gear oil for a 94 Suzuki sidekick?
Fairly easy to sort out. Find the fill plug, squirt the gear oil in till it starts to spill out. It's full. Replace fill plug. Drive and enjoy!


Good luck,


The Zuk guyHow much gear oil for a 94 Suzuki sidekick?
Hey right on!! Glad I could Help you out. Too bad I didn't see your question sooner I could have helped out with this one too. You asked 18 yours ago so I am sure you got the gear oil by now.





Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment