Friday, July 30, 2010

Why is my car burning oil? and why only in 1st gear? I have a manual and live in the city.?

YOU SHOULD GET THE VEHICLES COMPUTER SCANNED AND CHECK FOR ANY PROBLEMS AS WELL AS CODES AND THEN YOU WILL HAVE A GOOD IDEA ON WHAT THE PROBLEM TRULY IS.





TRY FINDING AN INDEPENDENT SHOP INSTEAD OF THE DEALER OR A CHAIN STORE BECAUSE YOU WILL BE OVERALL MORE PLEASED WITH THE FINDINGS AND THE SERVICE.Why is my car burning oil? and why only in 1st gear? I have a manual and live in the city.?
If it is using oil, it uses it all of the time. You must only be noticing the blue smoke at low speeds ( 1st gear). If the usage is not excessive, it does not harm the engine, but might cause other problems with the exhaust system if your car is equipped with a converter.Why is my car burning oil? and why only in 1st gear? I have a manual and live in the city.?
if you can see something come out of the exhaust in first gear and no other I would think it is too much fuel, and not burning oil,,





how much oil is being used between oil changes,

No comments:

Post a Comment